Great for Pinterest beginners and those wanting to learn Pinterest Strategy.
In this 1 hour zoom tutorial I teach you:
- How to check if your Profile is Optimised
- How to Use Pinterest for Keyword Research
- How to Create and optimise a new Board
- How to Create and optimise a Static Pin
- How to use the Pinterest scheduling tool
- How to use Tailwind to schedule multiple pins in advance (this is optional - you will need to have a Tailwind account - affiliate link available if you are not already set up on Tailwind
- How to look at your Pinterest analytics
The extent to which each topic will be covered will vary on individual needs. If there is something in particular that you wish to focus on for your account, please advise at the time of booking your appointment.
- Your Account Profile needs to be set up already and your website or Etsy shop claimed. This will maximise your time for Pinterest coaching and strategy. Different websites/platforms can take longer to set up and have different requirements so cannot be done as part of the Strategy call.
- If you need assistance with setting up your Business Account and claiming your website - please advise and I can add this as an additional item. This will need to be set up prior to booking the strategy call.
- If you want to discuss pinning and scheduling via Tailwind, your Tailwind account will need to be activated prior to the call. Please contact me for an affiliate link that will give you (and myself) a credit in your account. Tailwind is a preferred partner of Pinterest and the scheduling tool saves hours of time over manually pinning. However it is not essential as you can schedule within Pinterest itself.